Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW IT WAS IN THE TUDORS
Transcript of HOW IT WAS IN THE TUDORS
THE VIII TH
Henry the VIII Th was not a kind man he had six wives and never wanted a girl to reign the kingdom. most of his wives were killed.
ABOUT HIS WIVES
All of the wives of Henry's have now passed away, but most where beheaded or annulled only one died of old age. Henry had most love for Jane Seymour because she was the only wive of the six to have a boy. The names of the wives are called
THE LIFE STILE
The life stile back then was very a where about the clothing, if you were green, blue, red or purple you could be in jail or killed.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
The Tudors started when Henry the VII Th died King Henry the VIII Th took his place but it was meant to be King Arthur that ruled England.
HOW IT WAS IN THE TUDORS BY HENRY BONETTI
The wars that happened back then where very bloody, the most well know one is the battle of the roses. it can go on and on because there were so many.