Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AP BIOLOGY Project 1: How to become an expert on _____ Cells
Transcript of AP BIOLOGY Project 1: How to become an expert on _____ Cells
Due Date: Tuesday
Will take the place of quiz time
Answer the following questions:
What structures does your cell have?
What functions does your cell perform?
What is interesting or unique about your cell?
1. Pick a cell
with cell information
You may construct a model with your explanation.
Prezi or powerpoint
use the eiki to present
Project counts as a test grade
How to become an expert on _____ Cells.