Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Belize
The national flower is a black orchid.
Most are Roman Catholics.
They celebrate Christmas like some of us in the united states.
Guatamala owns part of thier territory.
The national animal is a tapir. bodies of water
Gulf of Honduras
Caribbean Sea the population of this country is 307,899 ppl
The Maya Mountains
caves my historical site is The Sun God Temple. Because when arcioligist went in the temple they found pearls and jade and other jewlry. But deep in the temple they uncovered the Sun God. the climate ranges from 75 degreesF to 81 degrees F it is a very tropical climate. i hope you enjoyed my presentation on Belize. their offical language is English this is what makes them diffrent from all of the other countries in central america.