Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of http://www.ggle.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=plant+cell+structure&so
The nucleus is like the brain because it is the center and it gives all instructions to the cell.
Endoplasmic Reticulum is like the underground railroads for the runaway slaves because they used it to run away and take their families.
The ribosomes are like a factory because it is where proteins are made for the cell.
The vacuole is like a fridge because it is where things are stored
The mitochondria is like your digestive system because it converts food cells into cells that you can use to carry out special commands. (point at that that, pick up it)
The cell membrane is like a gate because it controls what things can enter or leave the cell
A golgi body is like a trash can because it receives waste and other stuff.
The cytoplasm is like your garage because it is the area between the outside world and your inside your home
A chloroplasts is like a basketball hoop because it catches a ball and produces 1, 2, or 3 points.
The cell wall is like barbed wire around a airport because it surrounds what is on the inside.