Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Framework4Learning
Why do we need a Framework for Learning?
What will our Framework include? Key Questions include Curriculum Framework Key Questions include How do we ensure our curriclum is rigourous, comprehensive and demanding?
How do we ensure our curriculum is personalised and negotiated?
How do we ensure we report on what we assess and assess what we teach?
How do we negotiate expansion of grades / classes for the foresesable future?
Vision for Learning Strategic Plan Digital Curriculum Planner Key Questions include How do we structure our curriculum for 21st century goals?
What standard assessment tools do we use?
Successful implementation of laptops of learning program
Managaing growth and sustaining innovation
High achievement in key areas (literacy, numeracy, science, technology, engineering)
Sustaining rich staff professional development