Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Light
Answer the exam question
Remember the angle of incidence = the angle of reflection
Reflection: Solving problems
Refraction: An introduction
What is the law of reflection
Decribe an image in a mirror.
Explanation of how a wave is affected when it slows down or speeds up
carry out the practical.
measure the angles.
draw an accurate ray diagram in your book.
What is happening?
at an angle
Waves can be reflected, refracted and diffracted.
Waves undergo a change of direction when they are refracted at an interface.
write down two things you understand
write down one thing you are unsure of
on a ray diagram
prove using the law of reflection where an image appears to be in a mirror
why does lettering appear backwards in a mirror?
What happens to light when it passes from a more into a less dense medium and vice versa
Explain why Archer fish are so cool
In your own words write a paragraph describing what happens to a light ray as it passes through a glass block. use the key words
Waves are not refracted if travelling along the normal.
Snell’s law and the reason why waves are refracted are not required.