Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ashern
We are not trying to create a market for your product.
We are trying to exploit the market that already exists and direct customers to your place of business.
Radio is sound - intrusive, irresistible sound - It makes electronic media the long distance runner of advertising.
Sound is memorable. Consider music and all those songs you know the lyrics to without ever intentionally learning them
Our Audience is YOUR Audience
- We have covered what matters to the agricultural industry for over 55 years
- Our audience is almost exclusively rural
- rural means agri-business
- rural means farmers
- International agri-business has leveraged our connection to local producers
Tell a Friend
Start people talking
Increase top-of-mind for Ashern & your business
Increase name awareness
Meet your competitors
Special Programming on CFRY
Sunday Request Show
Lawn and Garden Journal
Portage Terrier Hockey Broadcast
June 2016 – May 2017
This promotion will highlight the community of Ashern and provide merchants with a top-of-mind marketing campaign.
Each client will broadcast alternating days receiving a 10 second liner,
a total of 156
commercial liners annually!
Commercials will air Monday through Saturday between 6:00am – 8:00pm.
Tell a Friend
It's Effective & Personal
Your potential customers spend more time with radio and online than any other type of local media
92% of adults listen to radio an average of 20+ hours per week
CFRY has a personal and local connection with our audience
Wherever You Are...
Radio is There With You!
In the car, at home, and at work!
Radio is always accessible.
Streaming online and on your mobile phone.
Radio drives your message home, reaching your customers throughout the day.
Objectives for Tell a Friend: