Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Middle School Pi Lesson
Transcript of Middle School Pi Lesson
**Cut the string so it is the length of the entire circle
This will be your "string circumference"
2. Now stretch your "string circumference" and stretch it
across the diameter of your circle.
** cut as many "string diameters" from your "string circumference" as you can. How many diameters could you cut?
Compare your data with others, what do you notice? PI Create a PI poster and include: the strings taped on the paper
explain their signifigance & what they have to do with PI
2 examples of using pi (with formulas)