Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Submit Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) 1 Reports (031-503-1005)
Transcript of Submit Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) 1 Reports (031-503-1005)
Line D: Date-time group (DTG) of the attack (specify local or Zulu time).
Line H: Type and height of burst (if nuclear) or type of agent and persistency (if CB).
Line C (direction of attack in miles or degrees from the observer), or Line F (location of attack with grid coordinates or place name). Use flash precedence if this is the first attack of its type (such as the first nuclear, first biological, or first chemical).
Use immediate precedence for all other attacks. 4. Submit the NBC 1 report. All units submit the NBC 1 report to their higher headquarters.
Units selected by the division level CBRN center as designated observers for nuclear bursts will also submit the NBC 1 report directly to the division level CBRN center.