Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Diagnosis of Childhood Tuberculosis and Host RNA Expression
Transcript of Diagnosis of Childhood Tuberculosis and Host RNA Expression
an infectious disease subacute
or chronic course that the child has unique features like trouble isolation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Tuberculosis, in turn, is the leading cause of death among people living with HIV / AIDS.
Simple primary complex.
Progressive primary infection.
Tuberculosis secondary or adult type.
Frontline drugs include:
Sub-Saharan Africa is the region most affected by the tuberculosis epidemic fueled by HIV. Also, how fast it is spreading the HIV epidemic in other regions of the world might cause an increase in the number of cases of HIV-related tuberculosis.
Bronchoscopy culture aspirate secretions.
Tuberculosis in Ecuador has a stable trend, however there is a significant gap between the prevalence and incidence of tuberculosis in all forms reported. Especially extrapulmonary cases, because it is not systematically discarding tuberculosis in people living with HIV.