Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Connecting Space and Place:What is the impact of the 'third space' on learning design and teaching in the new WG
Transcript of Connecting Space and Place:What is the impact of the 'third space' on learning design and teaching in the new WG
Spaces vs Contemporary Spaces
Paradigms & Practices
Connecting Space and Place: Designing Collaborative Learning Places
Assessment of Practice
Scope for innovation
Fear of the unknown
Positive impact on learners
Cost of change or not changing
New face, old paradigm?
Incentive and Support
Traditional western education model
Discipline based training
Community & Industry demands
Tools fit for purpose
Assessment & Feedback
Is it acceptable?
Will it take us into the future?
Impact on teachers
Changing work environment