Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Developing Your 6th Sense (ESP)
Transcript of Developing Your 6th Sense (ESP)
(E.S.P. - Inferencing) ...not this type of "6th sense". ESP (Extrasensory Perception) - involves reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed with the mind. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense, gut instinct or hunch, which are historical English idioms. Questions for making Inferences: E.S.P. stands for Events, Setting, and People three qualities we bring into question to make accurate Inferences. Events: What happened before this? What might happen next? Setting: What does it look like? What happens in similar places? People: What situation are they in? What kind of people are they? ...sort of like that... ...more like this... Now your ready to practice your sixth sense!