Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon Presentation
3. The elite people
4. You could answer "Was he in authority".
5. You could not answer "Why was he in authority". Cardstaking - He is trying to make himself look superior and in charge.
You could answer if he was captian or not, by the clothes he is wearing.
You could not answer about the common pictures by looking at this picture. Plain folk - because this picture is Napoleon's wife.The common family would have a picture of the their kids and wife/husband to show that they are just average like everyone else.
You can answer that Napoleon had a wife and a child.
If that is really how his wife acted.
Pinpointing the enemy - Because he has his sword and the flag and it shows that he is protecting his country.
You could answer whether he was a good leader or not.
You could not answer what battle he is in. Transfer - Because he is showing that he is in charge.
You could answer that he was a powerful person.
You could not answer what he is in charge of.