Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of verbal time
Times we call the set of verb forms that have the acci n in the same way and correspond to a same time (past, present or future). Each tense consists of six forms var an n number and person.
I am singing
I am Dancing
We already saw how the present continuous is constructed using as auxiliary verb "to be" and putting the verb in gerund, i.e., by adding "ing" to its root.
The structure of the present continuous
[SUJETO] + am/are/is (verbo to be) + [ VERBO CON -ING ( gerundio)]