Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GIANNI
Obviously my invention is the telescope.
The invention was invented in 1608
The inventor is Hans Lippershey
Galileo was the first to turn the Hubble telescope skyward
The earliest working telescopes appeared in 1608 and credited to Hans Lippershey
The Hubble space telescope is a type of telescope
that uses mirrior and lenses to capture and focus the light that picks up of various objects in our universe.
Hubble can see much clearer and farther than a
similar -sized earth based telescope.
The hubble telescope is called a cassergrain reflector telescope!
Thanks for watching!
The Hubble telescope is called a cassergrain reflector telescope