Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Strategically Speaking: A look at the Three-Year Strategic Plan
Transcript of Strategically Speaking: A look at the Three-Year Strategic Plan
A Look at the Three-Year Strategic Plan
- Provide transformational leadership
- Encourage a strong and vibrant industry
- Require absolute integrity
- Foster innovation
- Offer excellent customer service
- Reflect best practices and standards
- Maintain financial sustainability
- Achieve environmental sustainability
- Nurture professional development, accreditation
- Commit to knowledge-based decision-making
- Embrace diversity
To advance audiovisual communications
The InfoComm International community provides leadership that drives the transformation of human communication creating exceptional experiences through technology.
It’s not about making technology work better,
it’s about transforming the way people connect.
Why take this on?
The future of our industry is dependent on
IN THE NEXT
Traditional presentation focused modes of communication will give way to connected, collaborative, social, visual, mobile and virtual communications.
This marks the end of time, geography, group structure as a barrier to effective communication.
AV professionals will support this new way of connecting.
Expect massive shifts to the AV value chain.
To be successful,
InfoComm must reposition
Community Expansion and Engagement
The Key to Success is
We need your:
Our future depends on it
InfoComm will cement its position as a major thought leader for the audiovisual industry.
InfoComm will define exceptional AV experiences and identify and share examples of them with the InfoComm International community.
InfoComm will assist in driving qualified hiring prospects to member companies.
InfoComm will grow its value and presence in key global markets.
Expand InfoComm’s membership and participation among a more diverse group of organizations and end-users.
Present a globally-recognized brand that reflects a vibrant industry
For more information, visit us at infocomm.org
Will it be enough?