Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
MISSION & VISSION
; Family and burger seller
Founded by Tuan Haji Ramly b. Mokni and Puan Hajjah Shala Siah Bt. Abdul Manap.
1979 started to operate from a mobile kiosk on Lorong Haji Hussin in Kuala Lumpur with just a deposit of RM2000 .
Ramly Burger has spread to JOHOR BHARU and became a popular fast food amongst Johor Bharu people
Nowadays Ramly already has 2 processing plant in Malaysia
RAMLY FOOD PROCESSING SDN BHD
: Chicken Meat, Soy Protein, Spices and Salt. Seasoning and Conditioner contain permitted food
: RM4.20 per unit
420g, 360g & 300g
: Chicken Parts, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Spices and Salt. Contains Conditioner Food Flavors and Ingredients expander allowed
: RM 14.90 per unit
: 1 kg
Target customer : Family & Retailers
: Chicken, Soy Protein, Modified Corn Starch and spices. Contains flavor enhancer (E450, E451, E452), Food Dyes and Preservatives (E250, E252) are allowed
: 340g, 1kg
: RM 5.59 per unit
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* Draft and monitoring the company’s daily operations
* Understanding the strategic objectives
* Analyzing and evaluating the investment activities
* Ensure that expenditures of the company are within the authorized annual budget of the company
* Act as a liaison between upper management and lower management
* Designing the operation's products and services
* Improving the performance of operation
* Ensure that the business has enough cash to pay upcoming financial obligations
* Responsible for managing the budget of the company