Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Doctor's Work Environment
Transcript of A Doctor's Work Environment
Many physicians work in private offices or clinics
They are often helped by a small staff of nurses and administrative personnel
Physicians work in group practices, health care organizations, or hospitals where they share a large number of patients with other doctors
The group setting gives doctors backup coverage, allows them more time off, and lets them coordinate care for their patients, but it gives them less independence than solo practitioners have
Many physicians and surgeons work long, irregular, and overnight hours