Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 34:3-5
Transcript of PH 223 34:3-5
What is the magnetic field strength at the edge of the capacitor
What is the magnetic field strength inside the capacitor at a point 0.50 cm from the axis?
A 2.0 cm diameter parallel plate capacitor with a 1.0 mm spacing is being charged at a rate of 0.50 C/s.
7.0 cm from axis
3.0 cm from axis
A 10 cm diameter parallel plate capacitor has a 1.0 mm spacing. The electric field between the plates is increasing at a rate of 1.0 x 10^6 V/m s. What is the magnetic field strength
In an EM wave, at one instant the Electric field has an amplitude of 10 V/m, what is the amplitude of the magnetic field?
Old review material
21 Standing waves
22 Light interference
24 Multiple lenses
26 Electric field
27 Gauss law
28 Electric potential