Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Being A Leader
Transcript of Being A Leader
Being a Leader
The action of leading a group of people or an organization can be achieved by applying these few steps. Although being a leader does not mean limit yourself to these point
"Great leaders do not desire to lead but to serve"
Be A Good Role Model
-Kill negative thoughts
-Be kind and generous.
-Know your principles and live them.
-Empower yourself with knowledge.
-Learn to Listen
-Be Aware of Other Peoples Emotions
-Empathise (see things from the point-of-view of others.)
-Expect and encourage teamwork.
-committed to team success
-help grow the commitment of others
-Focus on relationships
-Keep a gratitude journal
-Reframe your challenges.
-Get good at being rejected.
-Use positive words to describe your life.
-Be Clear on What You Want
-Ask Clarifying Questions up Front
-Avoid Managing the “How”
-Manage the Outcome
-Optimistic and Creative