Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Las Vegas description of the Animal Cell
Transcript of Las Vegas description of the Animal Cell
- The dam allows water to flow through and collects the energy and turns it into electricity for Nevada
-The Mitocondria is the "powerhouse" of the cell and also to Nevada.
The Nucleus -This freeway is the Endoplasmic Reticulum of the cell
-The freeways are transportation within Nevada for farmland foods and gold
-The E.R is an extensive network of tubules for transport within the cell. -The casino's are the Ribosomes of Nevada.
-The Ribosomes produce proteins
- The casinos produce jobs for the city -The Golgi Apparatus is the"post office" of this Nevada cell
-The post office is the where they package and send off the mail such as the Golgi
-The E.R and the Golgi work together to make and transport
proteins to release from cells. - The Nucleolus of Nevada is Las Vegas
-Las Vegas is a major part of Nevada
- The Nucleolos is where the assembly of the Ribosomes begin -The recycling center represents the Lysomes.
-The recycling center is where you recycle plastics,cans,glasses,and newspaper. That you convert to multi products
- The Lysomes they break down lipids and carboydrates and can be used by the cell -The black line that borders Nevada is the cell membrane.
-The cell membrane protects it from the outside surroundings
-The border of Nevada separates from other states