Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Explaining SAC 1 (3rd lesson)
Transcript of Explaining SAC 1 (3rd lesson)
Entry activity: Claim> supporting evidence
1. Working in pairs.
2. Consider the following claim:
"Jack's lack of a stable male role model negatively impacts his behaviour".
3. Imagine you are writing a body paragraph based around this claim.
You have a list of
ten pieces of potential evidence
that could be used to support the above claim.
of relevant and compelling evidence from the list of 10.
We have 8 minutes.
Class discussion to follow.
The rubric for SAC 1
Activity: Comparing two sample body paragraphs
1. Working individually.
2. Read the pretext and the two sample body paragraphs.
3. Complete questions 1-4 in a thorough manner.
4. We have 35 minutes.
5. Class discussion to follow.
Improving body paragraphs
Resources to help you prepare for SAC 1