Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oneirology-The Study of Dreams
Transcript of Oneirology-The Study of Dreams
Revenge” .“Analyzing Your Daydreams
1. Find out what is behind the daydream: There is usually a link between your daydream and the emotions are experiencing in real life.
2. How do you feel in your daydream? Just as in your nighttime dreams, the feelings you experience in your daydreams are an indicator of what you are really feeling in real life.
3. Look out for recurring themes: Daydreaming about the same thing repeatedly is a good indication that you need to deal and confront the situation.” .“They are essentially ultra-vivid dreams in which you are convinced you have woken up in physical reality. They are most likely to happen when you are excited about a big day ahead.” .“A false awakening may involve getting up, having breakfast, getting dressed, heading out for work... all the things you do every day on autopilot.” .“Eventually, you will start doing a more complex task in your dream that draws on part of the conscious brain that is still asleep. Maybe you look in the bathroom mirror, or attempt to read a signpost on your way to work. This exposes the illusory nature of the dream and BAM! You wake up.” .“Lucid dreams are dreams in which you know that you are dreaming.” .“Lucid Dreaming is the proven ability to "wake up" inside the dream world and control your dreams. Lucid dreams take one giant leap further - to a fantasy realm where everything you see, feel, taste, hear and smell can be as authentic as your waking reality. With conscious control, you can then explore your private dreamscape as if it were a virtual reality world.” .“In a lucid dream, anything you can imagine is possible. A dream can seem as real as any waking experience. This is what separates a lucid dream from a mere daydream: a lucid dream is more closely described as a virtual reality, where everything seems very real.” ."A nightmare is a dream occurring during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep that results in feelings of strong terror, fear, distress or extreme anxiety." ."They tend to be more common in girls than boys, and they may continue into adulthood." ."Some studies show that people who are more sensitive, intuitive, creative, or imaginative are more prone to have nightmares." ."Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation, transitional phase in life or a problem that keeps coming back again and again." ."There is little variation in the dream content itself." . Such dreams are often nightmarish or frightening in their content, which also helps you to take notice and pay attention to them. ...this is the 6th time I've had that dream ."Healing dreams serve as messages for the dreamer in regards to their health." ."A healing dream could also be meant for resolving old conflicts." ."In your dreams, you have access to a personal doctor who makes house calls, provides an impeccable diagnosis of your physical, emotional, and spiritual condition, and doesn’t charge a cent." ."In a prophetic dream, you see the future through your dream." ."In the science world, it is believed that psychic powers do not exist." ."Still, there are believers that dreams can indeed predict or foretell the future." ."Signal dreams help you how to solve problems or make decisions in your waking life." Just remember, your friend’s house is on the right side of the block. So don’t look left! .“also referred to as Great Dreams, Cosmic Dreams or Numinous Dreams” .”An epic dream gives you such an emotional charge that the other types of dreams don’t give you.” .“Most case studies have showed us that everybody on earth will experience at least one or more epic type dreams in their life span.” .“Most people would describe the feeling as if they won a million bucks the moment the moment they wake up. Some feel that they have had somewhat of an unexplainable life change.” .“These types of dreams don’t happen very often”