Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 23:1-3
Transcript of OL PH 223 23:1-3
angle = ?
What is the angle to hit the mid point of the wall, if it reflects of the top?
x = 433 cm
165 + 400 = x
A 1.0 cm thick layer of water stands on a horizontal slab of glass ( n = 1.33 1.50 respectively) A light ray in the air is incident on the water 60 degrees form the normal. What is the rays direction in the glass?
The glass core of an optical fiber has an index of refraction 1.60. The index of refraction of the cladding is 1.48. What is the maximum angle a light ray can make with the wall of the core if it is to remain inside the fiber?
n = 1.52
n = 1.54
What is the angular spread?