Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
* safety .
* production .
Cement industry in the world 2010
29 894 000 ton
36 000 000 ton
48 000 000 ton
67 176 000 ton
62 737 000 ton
47 236 000 ton
1 880 000 000 ton
210 000 000 ton
59 118 000 ton
50 000 000 ton
1 - Eng: Osama Fathi.
2 - Eng: Aya Mohsen.
3 - Eng: Fatma Abubakr.
4 - Eng: Mahasen Mouhamed.
5 - Eng: Motaaz Montaser.
1- Safety Policy.
3- Safety symboles.
4- Zero Accident Approach.
5- 10 Safety Golden Rules.
1- Helmet: prevent the fall of objects/tools.
2- Saftey shoes: prevent the fall & the screw or nail insertion.
3- Goggles: prevent the dust ond the flying objects.
4- Uniform: protect from hazard.
5- Ear Muffs : protect ears .
6- gloves: protect from chemical, physical and thermal hazards.
1- I care about everyone's safety .
2- I take immediate action and report all unsafe situations .
3- I don't work on equipment unless it is stopped and locked-out.
4- a. after maintenance, I replace guards and covers .
b. before starting equipment, I check guards and cover.
5- I check and follow safety procedures for my work .
6- I wear my PPE.
7- I keep my workplace clean, tidy and safe
8- I respect signs, warnings and emergency signals .
9- I check my tools and equipment before using them .
10- I stay away from areas under suspended loads .
1- Regular maintenance .
2- mechanical maintenance.
what happens without regular
1- the problem will Complicated.
2- I know nothing about the spare parts & souk.
3- the equipment may be stop working.
B- equipments (filters, air slides, hummer mill, ball mill, crusher, kiln)
C- Raw Area
D- Cement & Packing
the objectives of maintenance:
1- To maintain the possibility of the plant to do the request function.
2- To save the plants value.
3- To pursue the plants improvement/updating and his own performances.
4- To contribute of man power safety and to preserve the environment.
5- To optimize resources costs and benefits.
1- EPF electro static precipitator filter.
2- Bag filter.
3- dynamic separator.
1-strength and binding test
To know strength and hardness for (mixer of cement with sand and water)
2-Setting time test
Used to calculate setting time and setting time for cement
3-blaine test :-
1- Chemical laboratory.
2- physical laboratory.
3- X-ray laboratory.
Used to know blaine of cement
4- chatelier test :-
To know expand of cement
5- sieve analysis:
as well as it’s aim as the previous
Lime Stone, Fluorspar and Sand
Raw Mix, Clinker feeder A&B
Kiln Feed , Cyclone , Cement Mill 4 , Gypsum mill
* Weight 10 gm of the material and put it in Grinding instrument to fine it for 120 second , Then put it in the Capsule to empty the Pores from the Sample and compress it very well.
* Put The Capsule Into The X-Ray instrument .
* For Every Sample We Find A program to analyze the Sample From
Si ,Cl ,Ca ,Mg ,Fe ,F ,Al .
Analysis Clinker Sample
2-Purity Of Limestone
1- SR %
2-Analysis Of Calcium, Magnesium, Alumina and Ferric (Ca-Mg-Fe2O3-Al2O3).
3- ( LOI) & (LSF).
* Weight 1gm Of Limestone sample (W1) and put the Sample into the kiln for 2h at 1050 C .
* Then Weight the Sample (W2).
* The Purity Calculated Like Below
Purity=(W1-W2)*100= ……% Of Cao
CaCO3 CaO + CO2