Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
My 321 introduction was a great start for this course. I not only enjoyed putting some bits about me together, but I also liked being able to learn about my peers.
And... I discovered
!!! The best companion I could have had for this journey.
Sharing stories through comics
A presentation by Alicia González Maldonado
Thank you to all my peers for sharing their amazing work.
Thanks to all the teachers from the course and a very special thanks to my tutor, Shelly Sánchez Terrell
Storytelling with Mobile Devices
Digital Literacy and Citizenship
The task I enjoyed the most was creating my own collaborative story. It was so much fun. I didn't know what was coming after each part was added and the result was so good. I am sure students will love doing a task like this one.
The task I enjoyed the most
My favorite tool
My favorite tool is Prezi. This app offers a world of possibilities when it comes to make your own displays.
Prezi favors visual learning and works great like a mind map. It is also really intuitive.
Students will definitely enjoy working on their own projects and sharing them later.