Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adventures in Change Management: Getting Everyone on the Same Page
Transcript of Adventures in Change Management: Getting Everyone on the Same Page
Getting Everyone on the Same Page
Flagship university of Colorado
Founded in 1876
5 Nobel Laureates
150 fields of study
Life Before Change
The Tools & Processes
Getting on the Same Page
Change Advisory Board
• Change Management Website documents changes
• Review scheduling and impacts
• Collective knowledge improves change success
Office of Information Technology
University of Colorado Boulder
from the light
Foundation for Change
Incremental Building Process
ITIL as a guide to change
Service Catalog Framework
OIT is primary provider of IT services & support on the CU-Boulder campus
180 Full-time OIT employees
350 Departmental Computer Support Liaisons
SLAs and Maintenance Windows
Change Management Process Owner
a.k.a. Change Guru
Change Parameters Define Communication
• Well-defined expectations
To access this Prezi, follow the URL below!
And The Results Are...
Service Alerts @ http://www.colorado.edu/oit/service-alerts
• One place to go for changes that impact customers
• Sign up for Service Alert feed
Thank you for participating
Approved by management
Implemented w/ minimized or accepted risk
ITIL defines change as
Definition of Change
New status of configuration item
Provides increased value