Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Math Prezi Francisco
Transcript of Math Prezi Francisco
The divisor is a number that you divide with the dividend like eight divide by two.Two is the divisor.
A dividend is the number that you want to divide for example nine divided by 3 nine is the dividend.
A prime number is a number with only one factor.
A composite number is a number with more than one factor.
Prime factorization is using a factor tree you can divide the number into small numbers like for example:
6 x 4
The method consist in making bigger the sing for slower the process here is an example.
Factors of 48
The factors are:
1,2,3,4, 6 ,8,16,24,48
The first 6 multiples of 14 are:
2:If the number ends in even number is divisible by 2 the even numbers are:0,2,4,6,8.
3: If the sum of the digits give me a number divisible by 3
4:If the last two numbers make a number divisible by 4.
5:If the number ends in 5 or 0.
6:If the number is divisible by 2 and 3.
9:If the sum of the digit make a number divisible by 9
10:If the number ends in 0
THANKS FOR WATCHING