Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IKEA
-Brazil Advertising Efficient in storage space. Behind the Brand Charities
-Environmentally aware -Has high ethical standards
-Four consecutive years
-Found in Sweden
-Best known for furniture (and meatballs) 301 Stores http://www.youtube.com/user/ikea?feature=results_main IKEA is the largest corporate
doner to UNICEF. -INGKA Foundation. -Provided schools with furniture in Liberia. -In 2006 after earthquake provided Pakistan with 500,000 blankets. -Supports American forests to reduce pollution. -Is UNICEF's largest corporate partner. 1920- Started to sell matches at the age of five.
1940- The IKEA store was created.
1960- Develops new products.
1980- Known worldwide.
1990-Children's IKEA is introduced.
2000- Everything from Bedroom to Kitchen is created. Going green. Is global Advertises nice and tidy -Self-assembled -Packaging. -Amount of wood. Recycled/renewable/reused materials
Never any Child labor.
They do more with less.
Fabrics. By; Nicole Prefontaine and Jessica Cho THE END