Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Report Writing
First Person vs Third Person
Use a range of
An Interview with ....
You may interview anyone in the class about the questions you just responded to. Imagine that you are a reporter and write down what you would report regarding your friend's answers.
In the boxes highlighted below, fill in your responses to the given questions.
Read the question carefully to
if you need to provide
Putting together your first report
Starting your report (introduction)
What is the report about?
What can the reader expect?
Can the reader guess the title of my report from reading only the introduction?