Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Articles
1. Unspecific plural count nouns
need to be patient.
1. Unspecific singular count noun.
1. When listener and speaker
know who/what they are talking about.
2. It represents something unique.
3. Superlative forms.
4. Before adjectives that represent something
5. Before sequence markers (no
6. When it is specific by the context
7. With some names of countries,
regions, and geographical features.
8. With names of hotels, ships, and
2. Before the name of people or designations.
A / An
2. To refer a noun for the first time.
man on the corner. The man just shot the gun.
9. With inventions, musical
instruments, and animal