Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Team Work Presentation Tamayoz
Transcript of Team Work Presentation Tamayoz
Responsibilities Strong Leadership Clear Communication
Develop people & Team
Okay with disagreement
Resources Planning And Meeting
1) Two people face each other & Inter lock their hands.
2) Blind Fold the third person who will fall between them.
3) And then u can do the fall several times.
4) After the First Fall the catchers lower their hands, purpose of this game is to build trust between group members. Free Fall Human Minesweepers
1- Each Team Constructs a circle.
2- A water balloon is thrown for 1 minute.
3- Then a 1 minute break is given, and and extra balloon is added to the group.
4- The team with most number of unexploded balloons wins. TC !! Don't get wet. What Are The Tools That We Need To Achieve A Perfect Team Work Model ? Whats The Difference Between .. "Team"&"Group" ? Team Group Contributes To Procedures.
Committed To Share Goals.
Climate Of co-operation.
Open & Honest.
Conflict Is Constructive. Committed to individual Goals.
Waits For Procedures.
Climate Of Competition.
Conflict Easy Escalates.
Careful Of What You Say. Human "Rock, Paper , Scissors" Each Team Huddles and pick a symbol
Two Teams Meet In The Playing Ground
If Your Team Wins, They Chase The Other Team To The End Zone
If You Team Looses You Must Dash Back To Your Zone Before You Get Caught
Those Who Get Caught, Changes To The Other Team
Game Ends When All Participants Be in One Team Thank You 1) Set Up Your Team. 2) Singly Enter The Maze. 3) Try To Cross To The Other Side Without hitting any bombs in your way out. 4) The Fastest team that finishes the maze wins.
1- Just like Foosball, the players have restricted movement.
2- Mark with tape on the floor, player positions(Teams have the ability to change the formation:
1 goalie, per team
3- They must have one hand or foot the tape at all times, Switching hands is allowed.
4- Each team has a leader which decides the team restricted movement and formation. Human Table Hockey