Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle of a Ballpoint Pen
Transcript of Life Cycle of a Ballpoint Pen
Raise and Extract
Plastic, copper, zinc, and other metals and gases are most of the raw materials used to make a Ballpoint Pen.
Copper and zinc are melted together to make Brass. The brass is then formed into the shapes needed for the manufacturing of the pen.
Different pens are made in different ways depending on the company, but the basic steps are ink compounding, metal component formation, plastic component molding, peice assembly, packaging, labeling, and shipping.
The main use of pens are for writing stories, poetry, songs, and many other things including notes and reminders.
Ballpoint pens are usually thrown in the trash and end up in landfills. Recycling/reusing is always an option