Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Mayon Volcano
Transcript of The Mayon Volcano
The Mayon Volcano an active volcano in the province of Albay, on the island of Luzon in the Phillipines. The elevation of this volcano is 8,081' (2,447 m). It's latest eruption was on the date of July 14,2006.
Facts About The Eruption
1. It was a mild eruption.
2. It had a quiet effusion of lava
3. It was on going.
1. Airfall Tephra
2. Lava Flows
3. Pyroclastic Flows
How is a Volcano Formed?
Video of Eruption