Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lede Program
This is where I got it
This is how much
Here's another data source
This is how they link up
EDA on my data
Some stuff was missing
Other stuff was bad
Here's a histogram
I had to make two new dataframes
Model / Algorithm
I noticed a pattern or I had a theory
I decided to test it out with data
I used algorithm A and got this
I also tried algorithm B
Here's a picture showing the result in a baby example
(I summarized my findings with this or these awesome maps/ visuals/ interactive)
I also have this screenshot of my narrative, with a link
As well as a screenshot of my ipython notebook, which is heavily annotated. And a link.
There were a bunch of things I didn't get to, here are a few.
Here's what I learned doing this.
Here's what I was surprised by.
Here's what I'm proud of.