Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lede Program
This is where I got it
This is how much
Here's another data source
This is how they link up
EDA on my data
Some stuff was missing
Other stuff was bad
Here's a histogram
I had to make two new dataframes
Model / Algorithm
I noticed a pattern or I had a theory
I decided to test it out with data
I used algorithm A and got this
I also tried algorithm B
Here's a picture showing the result in a baby example
(I summarized my findings with this or these awesome maps/ visuals/ interactive)
I also have this screenshot of my narrative, with a link
As well as a screenshot of my ipython notebook, which is heavily annotated. And a link.
There were a bunch of things I didn't get to, here are a few.
Here's what I learned doing this.
Here's what I was surprised by.
Here's what I'm proud of.