Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My birth
I was born on may 10,1838. I was born in belair,maryland.
when I was a boy, I was athltic and popular,becoming skilled at horseman ship and fencing. I received an education in claddics and shakespeare.
I went to millton boarding school for boys and st. timothys hall.I was a spoiled child whose edcation was limited because my failure to attend school regularly.
I had ten siblinings. edwin booth , junius (j.r) booth, and asia booth. My parents are junius booth and mary ann holmes. I am the ninth child. These are just a few of my family members.
I stood five feet nine inchs tall.considered quite handsome with my curly raven hair and ivory complexion.
My acting career began to take off in 1860. After an unsuccessful baltimore theatrical debut in 1856, I played miner roles in philadelphai until 1859.