Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Aztecs
The Aztecs people dressed depending on what social class they belong to.
Symbols that they use for their arts.
The empire stretched from Guatamela to Northern Mexico
The Aztec empire used the swamps to make weed beds to plant on top of.
They planted beans, corn, squash, grains, chili peppers, avocados, tomatoes, and flower.
They traded cloths, pottery, baskets, jewelry, feather weaving's, and tool for food and money.
They also used a marketing system in a long distance trading network. In the social groups nobilities got their own houses and good education. Pochteca were people in the empire who traded in long distances.
Certainly, with a large amount of land the population grow. It was estimated that 150,000 to 200,000 people lived there