Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Three main issues in Scandic's business model
Transcript of Three main issues in Scandic's business model
Scandic Portalen Jönköping
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!
in Scandic's business model
Increase in competition
Increase presure on prices
Scandic is not a property owner
Canvas Model: key partners
Renovation costs are divided: 30%:70%
general business strategies of Scandic
Scandic To Go
mobile hotel room that comes to you, wherever you are
terrace, two beds, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning
Purpose: to examine strategy and business model of Scandic
focusing on three issues
Third party booking channels
property and landlords
Trends in the industry
-more then 50 years history
- positive financial ratios
- Owned by EQT
- focus on quality and guest service
Increasing dependance on online booking systems
Already 10-15 % of revenue goes to pay booking site's fees
location, quality, price
experience, exploration, fast service
no problems speaking up
Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Tripadvisor
2) Third party booking channels
3) New trends