Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of business ethics-jaiden
The FAIRTRADE Mark is a registered certification label for products sourced from producers in developing countries. The Mark is used only on products certified in accordance with Fairtrade Standards and on promotional materials to encourage people to buy Fairtrade products.
trade between companies in developed countries and producers in developing countries in which fair prices are paid to the producers.
businesses that sell fairtrade