Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Immerse and engage: technology-enhanced cultural heritage ap
Transcript of Immerse and engage: technology-enhanced cultural heritage ap
technology-enhanced cultural heritage applications
Museums go digital!
Location-Based Educational Game: Lessons learnt
natural park of river island
to present cultural heritage and ecosystem specifics, fauna and flora
families with children
Android phones and tablets
MOME TechTea, Oct 2014
part of the "Museum of the Future in the Visegrad Countries"course
Do we really need a technology?
Which technology responds the best to our needs?
Is it sustainable?
- mobile phone signal strength (reception and service) in non-urban locations
- location accessibility
Designing location-based educational experience
off-screen vs on-screen activities
3) Strong story and material cues
2) Social Experience
1) Technical obstacles and GUI specifics
Aesthetic distance - Immersion - Interaction design
Kristof Slussareff, M77