Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Figurative Language 'tis unique
Transcript of Figurative Language 'tis unique
For example: He was as tall as a six-foot three-inch tree. Simile A phrase in which its words do very little to describe the object. For example "He kicked the bucket" this means the person has died but it would be difficult to know this from the sentence's words. Idiom A comparison between seemingly unrelated objects.
For example "Eagle is to fly as penguin is to not fly". Analogy Figurative Language A descriptive term that can not be literally applied to something. For example "Time is a thief" time is obviously not a thief, this simply means that time passes by quickly. You may all clap now.