Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Otis Boykin
Transcript of Copy of Otis Boykin
Otis Boykin attended Booker T. Washington where he earned to be valedictorian and graduated in 1938.
He also attended Fisk University.
And Illinois institute of technology, where he only went to for two years then ended up leaving due to issues that aren't quite known to this day.
Otis Boykin was discovered by a man Dr. Hal F. Furth which they both later collaborated in creating new inventions.
Unfortunately , Otis Boykin died on March 13,1983. His death was caused by a heart failure. Although he died, his memories are still around. We never forgot about his wonderful inventions to this world and all the effort and time it took.
By: Weston McCord
Otis Boykin was an Anfrican American inventor and engineer.
Born on August 29,1920 in Dallas, Texas.
Died on March 13, 1982 in Chicago, Illinois.
An improved electrical resistor used in computers, televisions, and radios.
Assortment of other electronic devices
Unit for the artificial heart peacemaker
Burglar proof cash register
Chemical Air Filter
All in total, he invented 25 inventions.