Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of chefs uniform
Transcript of Copy of chefs uniform
to keep hair out of the food,
and to keep sweat off your face
to absorb sweat,
easily taken in emergency
protects you from hot spills, splatters, burns, and other kitchen mishaps
extra barrier against hot splashes,
hot foods, and other kitchen dangers
protect your legs from spills, splashes, and burns.
The baggy shape keeps hot foods & liquids from making contact with your skin
Anti-slip, leather enclosed shoes.
Sandals, open shoes, tennis shoes or
shoes of any other sort, increase your
chances of getting burned or injured
by falling knives
The Chef's Uniform
The Hospitality Industry
To understand the hospitality industry