Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Future simple.
Name: Ibáñez Uribe Israel.
teacher: Yadira Rocío Vázquez.
We use will with the basic form of the verb. We do not use to with the verb will and we do not add -s, -ing, -ed to the verb after will.
she will/ ll' go
she will not /won't
will he eat?
2. for things that we
decide to do now
, at the moment of speaking:
John's here. I
him some coffee.
The sun's shining. I
3. when we
something about the
In 2099, people
4. when we talk about
, and after:
, expect, promise, hope
and similar verbs:
'll probably come
5. to make an
6. to make a
, ask somebody to do something:
It's cold. Please
will you switch
one the heating?
will you lend
me some money?
We also use
...? to offer to do something:
That's a heavy bag.
Shall I carry
it for you?
You can say I shall (=I will) and we shall (= we will):
I shall be
we shall win.
But do not use
you/ they/ he/ she/ it
be late. (not Tom shall be.)
shots forms of shall
Shall we also use to ask questions of formal and respectful manner.
It's very warm in this room.
I'm going to a party tonight. What
shall I wear
Michael, M. (1999) English practice grammar. reading, UK: Garnet education.
Derek, S. (2006) Grammar Tour. Italy by G. CANACE & C: Black CAT.
Raymond M. Essential grammar in use. Cambridge: Cambridge university press.
1. We use will for the future (
Sue travels a lot. Today she is in Madrid.
we often say
I don't think
do you think
mediateca cch sur. UNAM.
1. For things that we decide to do now, at the moment of speaking.
2. when we think or believe something about the future.
3. when we talk about possibility and probability.
4. to make an offer, promise or threat.
5. to make a request, ask somebody to do something.
WE USE WILL FOR THE FUTURE.
is the formal form of
We shall also used to offer to do something. to guide us with respect and make requests.
write a sentence with each use.
1. Future (tomorrow/ next week...)
2. I think...
3. decide to do now.
4. possibility and probability
5. offer, promise or threat.