Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Amy+Tristan+Isaac
the Renaissance and Modern Man. The Archaeozoic Era Huge dinosours will stalk on the land and haunt the oceans as well. The first few flowers will open and insects will buzz about them. First there is no life on Earth. There may be huge lakes of molten lava or The Proterozoic Era magma on the surface. There is still no sign of life on the Earth, opportunity for life does exist. Gradually ,the energy of the primitive Earth and it's raw materials generated the things that created life. How Life Began From a minute, a celled blobs, they developed into highly specialized animals. Eventually, they developed into jellyfish, worms and coral. By Amy+Tristan+Isaac The End