Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Day in the Life of Ancient Egyptian Farmers
Transcript of A Day in the Life of Ancient Egyptian Farmers
Farmers usually were not wealthy, but they weren't poor. All people and even some beloved house hold pets were mummified. By Camryn Evans Ancient Egyptian Farmers Crops Papyrus
peas Crops that were typically harvested were: Farmers would work on the land, but it depended on the season.They either planted, harvested, or tended to the crops. It was lots of work under the hot sun. The End