Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tutactamen
At first, Tutankhamun, the 11th pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Ancient Egypt, was unremarkable, is famous due to the discovery of his completely intact tomb by the British archaeologist Howard Carter in 1922.
Curse of Tutankhamun
He is one of my favorite pharaoh, I wanted to know about him more. Also his life is so mysterious, so we might learn about him, someday.
Through this project, I learned many details of what I know already. Also, I grow to be interested in it. So I want to learn about it again.
MADE BY W. H. Takahashi
Today, modern science has come up with several explanations for the "mummy's curse". Which of the following is a probable cause?
a. The curse is for real
b. There is evidence that the workers on the project secretly killed each other to be able to claim more riches for themselves.
c. Unrelated misfortunes were all attributed to the curse with no scientific basis.
d. Mold spores within the tombs survived thousands of years and were unleashed on the unknowing members of the dig.