Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nutrition - Healthy Body Image
Transcript of Nutrition - Healthy Body Image
Be able to define body image and its components
Understand why it is important to learn and talk about body image
Identify differences between the effects of having a positive and negative body image
Identify ways that the media contributes to poor body image
Identify what a healthy body image is and at least 3 ways that one can promote it amongst the York student population
What Is Body Image?
Peer Health Educator Training
Health Education & Promotion
What Is Self-Esteem
Body Image @ York
Body Image and the Media
More than Meets the Eye...
Getting Started with Small Changes
Negative Body Image
Please complete the quiz at the link below:
National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC)
Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH)
Linda Bacon (Author of “Health At Every Size”)
Health at Every Size Community
1. Lending reality to the false
2. Normalizing the abnormal
3. Selling magic solutions for mythical problems
4. People are distrusting their appetites and trust diet instruction
5. Creating an atmosphere of insecurity: