Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of solar system
•Distance from the sun: 46million km
•Year length: 87.97 Earth days
•Day length: 58.65 Earth days
•Size-diameter: 4,878 km
•Temperature:700 degreese K
•Distance from the sun: 108,209,000 kilometers
•Year length: 225 Earth days
•Size-diameter: 12,100 km
•Distance from the sun:150 million km
•Year length: 365 Earth days
•Day length: 24 Earth hours
•Size-diameter: 12,756 km
•Moons: The moon
•Temperature: Average surface temp of 13°C
•Distance from the sun: 227,940,000Km
•Year length: 686.98 Earth Days
•Day length: 24.6 Earth Hours
•Size-diameter: 6,794 km
•Moons: Phobos and Deimos
•Temperature: Max 0°C Min -100°C
The astroid belt
•Distance from the sun:779 million km
•Year length: 11.9 Earth Years
•Day length: 9.8 Earth Hours
•Size-diameter: 142,984 km
Saturn Uranus Neptune