Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digital Literacy
What is cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is where people bully other people through the internet, and because it is through the internet. most people do it anonymously. Often it is probably just your friends joking around or people in your year trying to be mean to you.
Why do Cyberbullies cyberbully?
People tend to bully other people if they are insecure themselves at home or at school. They feel that the only other way to make them feel better about themselves. also as they are able to do it anonymously they assume that they are not goiing to get caught but what they don't realise is that they will eventually get caught out!
Social Media sites
privacy settings are very important! they will protect you now and in the future as they mean that on social media sights like Instagram only your followers, (who you manage if your private) can see your photos. on instagram if you go onto 'edit your profile' and click private than only your followers can see your posts.
by mia brent